Sunday, March 23, 2014


Today I would like to begin sharing a few selected videos I have been making for a 30 Day Video Challenge. I had my camera for almost a year- unpacked , still in the box- until this Challenge. I am learning a great deal about light and camera angles. Then there is all the techie stuff about making the video and posting it. The worst for me is watching myself on video. This is a real eye opener for discovering where my deepest vulnerabilities are... The first one I am sharing was taken midway through the challenge when many of the participants were feeling daunted.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It is so interesting to hear you talk of your fear of being seen in this video, for as you are saying those words I can only think, my goodness this woman just radiates the most joyous beauty - what is her secret?!!